The Inion FreedomScrew™ is a stable, resorbable and versatile screw for orthopedic fixation. Due to the unique manufacturing method and excellent technical properties, the Inion FreedomScrew™ offers many advantages.
- Fixation of fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis of the upper extremities, ankle and foot with additional immobilization.
- In addition, Inion FreedomScrew™ 3.5/4.0/4.5 mm products are specifically used for the following indications.
- Fractures and osteotomies of the ankle. (malleolus)
|Can be shortened intraoperatively
- The excellent properties of the material as well as the improved tear-out resistance of the screw profile ensure an optimal fit of the screws even in challenging orthopedic fixations.
- Using the low-temperature cautery, a flat and thus tissue-conserving screw profile can be created. This means that the screws can also be cut to the appropriate length intraoperatively.
- Memory Effect - With the Inion FreedomScrew™, the low-temperature cautery can be used to create a screw head anywhere along the shaft.
- By equipping the screws with disposable metal adapters, they can be adapted with a hex screwdriver. The metal adapters make the screws compatible with most universal instruments used by international hospitals (ISO, ASIF, AO).
- The screws lock to the plate when used in conjunction with the biodegradable Inion FreedomPlate™ and cautery.
- The implants are radiolucent - no imaging interference.
- Stocks can be reduced due to the versatility of the screws.
More Information and Downloads here