The Inion FreedomPin™ is a stable absorbable pin used as a fixation element in numerous orthopedic surgeries. Due to the unique manufacturing process and the hexagonal shaft design, the Inion FreedomPin™ offers clear advantages compared to the traditional round implant pin.
The Inion FreedomPin™ products are used for alignment and fixation of bone fractures, osteotomies, arthrodeses and bone grafts under additional immobilization.
|Optional||sterile disposable set|
The surfaces marked in red represent the corners of the hexagonal Inion FreedomPin™ stem shape. The slight compression of the edges during insertion into the drill hole ensures stable placement as well as a firm fit of the implant.
- Significant improvements in torsional and pull-out strength due to the hexagonal shaft shape of the pin.
- Different pin diameters (1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.7 mm and 3.2 mm) result in a wide range of possible applications for the pins.
- For improved intraoperative visibility, the pins are colored accordingly.
- With the aid of a low-temperature cautery, a new pin head can be created at any point along the shaft.
- The accompanying reusable applicator allows uncomplicated and safe implantation.
- A disposable set with sterile and easy-to-use disposable instrumentation is also available as an option.
- The pins are transparent and radiolucent, allowing optimal artifact-free imaging during and after the procedure.
You can find more Information and Downloads here